Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Mat-Su Ski Club website!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Mat-Su Ski Club’s Website, located at www.matsuski.org.
Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk Agreement
In consideration of myself OR my child being permitted to participate in the Mat Su Ski Club (MSSC) activities (“Activities”), I represent that I do, on behalf of myself OR my child:
1. I acknowledge, agree and represent I fully understand the nature of Nordic skiing and MSSC Activities and that I am OR my child is qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activities.
2. I fully understand that (a) MSSC Activities involve inherent risks and dangers of serious bodily injury, and or death, (b) these risks and dangers may be caused by my own (or my child’s) actions or inactions, or omissions, intentional or otherwise, or the actions or inactions of others participating in the Activities, and/or the condition of which the Activities take place and/or the conditions of the Nordic ski equipment or other equipment, that I OR my child may use/rent/borrow for participating in any such Activity.
3. I hereby agree for myself and for my child (if applies), to release, discharge, indemnify, and covenant not to sue Mat Su Ski Club, Government Peak Recreation Area or its parent organization, and any respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, members, volunteers, employees, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premise of property on which the Activities take place (each considered one of the “Releasees” herein), from all liability, claims, demands, losses or damages on my account cause or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the “Releasees” or otherwise.
4. I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, costs, damages that I OR my child Incur as a result of my OR my child’s participation in the Activities. I fully understand and agree to be bound by this Release and Waiver Agreement, for myself and for my underage child (if applicable), and agree that if any portion of this agreement held to be invalid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.
When participating in Mat-Su Ski Club events or programs, myself or my child may be photographed for print, videotape, or electronic imaging. Images may be used in Mat-Su Ski Club event and program promotional materials and other published formats. The images will be the sole property of the Mat-Su Ski Club.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Mat-Su Ski Club if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator and the Terms & Conditions Generator.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Mat-Su Ski Club and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Mat-Su Ski Club. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Mat-Su Ski Club for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Mat-Su Ski Club
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Mat-Su Ski Club
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Mat-Su Ski Club
- Redistribute content from Mat-Su Ski Club
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Mat-Su Ski Club does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Mat-Su Ski Club,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Mat-Su Ski Club shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Mat-Su Ski Club reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Mat-Su Ski Club a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Mat-Su Ski Club; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Mat-Su Ski Club. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Mat-Su Ski Club’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
By completing and submitting an electronic order form, you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Please note that products will not be sent (or links to online products) until we have authorization from your payment card issuer. We will not be liable if there is a delay, and we will not accept your order if payment is not authorized.
Certain steps must be followed for a contract to be formed, as described below.
After you have placed your order:
You will receive an email to acknowledge your order. It will confirm which products you have ordered, but it may not constitute an acceptance of your order. You may be directed to a third-party site to complete your order.
We do not have to accept your order, and for example, we will not accept your order if:
- We do not have the products in stock
- Your payment is not authorized
- There is an error on our website regarding the price or other details of the products
- You have canceled your order
We reserve the right to refuse any order.
Pricing and payment
Prices throughout the website are quoted in U.S. dollars, and payment can only be accepted in U. S. Dollars. Packing and delivery costs, if any, will be added to the total price of your purchase.
While we make every effort to ensure that the products shown on our website are currently available at the price shown, we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. If products you have ordered are unavailable, you will be notified as soon as possible.
The price you pay is the price of the products shown at the time you place your order, even if the price of the product has since changed.
Your payment card will be debited for your order at the time the order is placed. By submitting an online order with Legal Ease Consulting, Inc. through the Mat-Su Ski Club website, you expressly agree not to request a ‘charge back’ of any fees or payments for said orders, and that no dispute with Legal Ease Consulting will be raised with or adjudicated by the credit card company. Rather, you agree to contact Legal Ease Consulting, Inc. directly to resolve the issue or obtain a refund pursuant to the product guarantee.
Where an offer mentions that an item is reduced in price, eg: half-price, the discount will be calculated at checkout before any postage or packaging charges are applied.
Please see individual product sales pages for information about delivery and shipping charges, where applicable.
For products that require shipping, we will email you as soon as your order has been shipped, and will advise of the shipping method (if any) at that time.
Changes to Terms & Conditions for buying products online
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions for buying products online from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the new Terms & Conditions for buying products online on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised Terms & Conditions for buying products online, you must not place any further orders.
These Terms & Conditions are governed by the law of the United States and the State of New York and you and we agree to use the New York courts should any dispute arise.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions for buying products online is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.