Mat-Su Ski Club Membership
From: $25.00 / year
The Mat-Su Ski Club relies on membership to fund our grooming, events, and programs. You make grooming and trail maintenance possible!
Note: You can always opt out of auto-renewal by logging in to your matsuski.org account and clicking on “Subscriptions.”
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Your donation ensures that the Mat-Su Ski Club can continue maintaining and grooming our trails.
- Members can participate in ski lessons, clinics, and tours offered by the Club.
- Members have access to the Club's adult loaner cross-country skis, poles, and boots, as supply allows.
- Members are eligible for the Club's Board of Directors.
- Your Membership and/or Donation are 100% tax-deductible!
- You'll stay connected to the Nordic skiing community.
- You'll receive a Mat-Su Ski Club sticker to proudly display on your car.
WINTER WALKER MEMBERSHIP
If you or your dog walks or bikes on the groomed Nordic trails at Hatcher Pass, Archangel Road, The Moose Range, and the Pioneer Loop at GPRA, this is for you.
Any Individual who enjoys skiing on the Nordic trails at Hatcher Pass, Archangel Road, The Moose Range, and at GPRA, this is for you.
Any Family that enjoys skiing on the Nordic trails at Hatcher Pass, Archangel Road, The Moose Range, and at GPRA, this is for you. You also need this membership if you want to enroll your kids in Junior Nordics.