Steps for Registration:
- Purchase a Mat-Su Ski Club Family Membership for the coming winter.
- Make sure you are LOGGED IN to the Mat-Su Ski Club website.
- Go to the Junior Nordics Registration page and choose your session. Make your volunteer selection, then click the volunteer sign-up link if applicable. Add ski and pole rental if desired.
- Go to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Once registration is complete, further instructions and information will be emailed to you. Make sure you have marked firstname.lastname@example.org as safe to receive email.
- After registration, take the steps below to stay informed. Let’s go ski!
- Read the Parent Handbook
- Get Signed up for the Remind App
Remind is a free, safe, and simple message tool. The head coaches will be using Remind to send out important information and updates before a session; for example, the wax of the day.
- Go to remind.com/join.
- Enter the class code, and select Join.
- Enter you first and last name along with your mobile phone number or email address.
- Click Sign up.
For Mon/Wed evening group:
To receive text Reminds: text @mwjnparnt to 81010
To receive email Reminds: send an email to email@example.com
For Tue/Thu evening group:
To receive text Reminds: text @ttjnparnt to 81010
To receive email Reminds: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Mon/Wed daytime group:
To receive text Reminds: text @mwmidd to 81010
To receive email Reminds: send an email to email@example.com
- Watch the Junior Nordics NEWS & CALENDAR