Due to current trail conditions, both Junior Nordic sessions for today, January 24th are cancelled. This includes afternoon and evening practice. For your safety and preservation of the surface we ask that folks stay off the trails at GPRA until the temperatures cool down and grooming resumes.  Any other schedule changes will be communicated as quickly as we learn them. Thankfully, there is snow in the forecast so keep doing your snow dances!